Saturday 14 June 2014

Lego Naruto, Lego Dragon Ball Z, Lego Transformers


This is fun. I bought these for my kids.


I thought they are Kre-O imitation, but to my suprise they are not. The leg assembly and  the torso is lego shaped. I dont have any Kre-O to compare them side by side - but definitely not Kre-O imitation.

source from internet: Kre-O Transformers

Oh by the way, they are OK brand and come in complete set of 8.


This is what you will get in each box - parts for minifigure in sealed pack, and trading card.
front view - with accessories and baseplate

rear view

I actually quite impressed with the chrome printing on the torso. They look clean, but the design is plain and boring. But seriously the chrome part is really amazing - very shiny and definitely not sticker. Have a look on Autobot logo on this bumblebee.


err... I assume this is optimus prime? =p


I save the best for last... lol.   Lego Dragonball Z! They are from JLB and come in set of 6.




what will you get in each box - sealed parts and trading cards


front view

rear view
I'm not sure the name of each figure above but i can name the two figure on the right - Majin Bu and Turtle Hermit. lol. I love the "M" symbol on majin-bu figure and the accessories for Turtle Hermit. 

I find the printing on the torso is not as good as Sheng Yuan or Lele. But the hair piece of 4 figure on the left is very unique. The torso design also is kinda accurate to the comic version. I can tell they are character from Dragonball series from the look of hairpiece and torso design.


This is bonus for me - Lego Naruto! lol! Also from JLB and come in set of 6. 




very silly typo error - assenble?




Gaara of the Sand - I love this guy the most. The gourd that he carried on his back is well made for this minifigure size

I'm quite excited to find they have naruto character as well, but the quality of these 6 minifigure by JLB are really unacceptable. The torso design look dull and the face expression -  doesn't resemble Naruto character at all.  Maybe because of limitation to print their face on the standard lego head. The figure will look far more better if they use different head mould just like lego simpsons lol. heck, only if they use different hair piece just like they did with Dragonball character, these Naruto figure will definitely look better.. not all Naruto character here wear conical straw hat all the time. Looks like they JLB do not put too much effort in designing these naruto minifigure. Please avoid buying these figure unless... well, unless you have extra money to throw away.lol

17 comments:

  1. wait for the decool Dragonball it's really great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!!! Have you bought it?! I just search at alibaba and the image looks awesome! Really different from JLB. Cannot wait to compare them side by side.

      Delete
    2. do you still sell them I will buy them

      Delete
  2. way better than the JLB.. check digger318 review on youtube

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. May I know where you bought your Lego from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a Naruto fan, but I can say that the JLB minifigures are ugly. They look more like microfigures in the game Ramses Pyramid than Naruto minifigures !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, may I ask a question? Did u know there were Kre O imitation out there in the market? I've already brought bunch of them, the quality are quite good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any of them yet =(. Where you bought yours? I would like to start kre-o too if i can find optimus prime. I won't start till i find OP first =p

      Delete
    2. I got it at 2place.. 1st tawau, sabah (currently workplace)..2nd at Wangsa Walk, wangsa maju, KL.
      +recently i got kre-o knock-off of 'custom kreon' i got it most of them at Times Square.

      FYI they ave OP..XD

      Delete
    3. I got it at 2place.. 1st tawau, sabah (currently workplace)..2nd at Wangsa Walk, wangsa maju, KL.
      +recently i got kre-o knock-off of 'custom kreon' i got it most of them at Times Square.

      FYI they ave OP..XD

      Delete
  6. The TF mini figures looks cool , Hmm... very tempted to collect them. In current times there are soo many bootleg brand that I dunno which to choose, good thing you provide us with all these review. It does help us in choosing which to buy & which to avoid. Thumbs up for you LEGOSTORE :) I'm gonna hunt for the bootleg TF next .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for your comment =). Really appreciate it. At some point i also think that i spent too much on these clone brand but still cannot keep up with new set that keep coming to us. I wish i can do more =)

      Delete
  7. Are you from Singapore? @Legostore.My

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi @Unknown. Im your neighbour... im from Malaysia ;)

      Delete
  8. If so, where did you buy the legos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi @FINNIAN GOH, i used to buy these from aliexpress but since Malaysia currency against US weaken a lot these days, i just buy it from local shop near my house. I'm not sure where you can buy these in Singapore.. have you tried ebay? it might not be the cheapest but at least the easiest to get them

      Delete

Need to add an image? Use this code [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]