Wednesday 8 January 2014

Custom made Acrylic display for Lego Minifigure

After a week waiting, finally my order arrived. lucky i can combine order with my friends so the cost is cheaper. as usual, the more you order, the cheaper price per unit. I got this at RM50 each.

I know i mentioned before that using daiso case is cheaper, but nothing wrong if u have few extra money eh. =p

The uncle that i order these from is very helpful. I just tell him that i want to display my small minifigure. and he propose me this size. he even told me to put slide-in cover to minimise dust from entering the case. I can use the case vertically or horizontally. 




now i need to plan which minifigure is worth to display =)

update on 5 march  2014.

here's a picture of one of the casing :) 

7 comments:

  1. hey, mind to share a picture of your minifigures in this new display? just recently started on minifigures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh,i will try upload the pic this weekend ya =)

      Delete
  2. hi hafiz,

    care to share the uncle contact no or link?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there other size to order? I am interested to find something that can display my ghost buster n back to future set. I jus started collecting in jan2015.1 mth old only. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi @JuanZ, where are you from? i believe your local shop can customise the acrylic according to your specification. but sometime case made of glass is cheaper. need to ask quotation from diff contractor to compare =)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there. you may call him Mr.Tay. dunno if he still use this number or not
      zero one two, three eight five six one one three :)

      Delete

Need to add an image? Use this code [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]