Wednesday 13 November 2013

Restructuring

I'll start my post today with huge LOL.

I actually dunno how to do proper blogging (until yesterday when my wife told me so). Every time i post something at this blog, i just edit the same post, so it looks like that i havn't update anything since 24 Feb 2013. 




So i just did the amazing cut-paste magic trick a few minutes to this blog and walla~ all post before 12 Nov 2013 will be in single post. ahahaha..

Uh, here's a treat for your eyes. i just take a photo of my captain america with his granddaddy =p


Captain america is purely Lego, but his granddaddy is Pilot from CMF Series 3 using custom accessories from Brickforge. I really love the shield and the letter A on the hat =)


I think it's great choice to use Pilot from Series 3 to wear the accessories because i want that pilot's jacket torso (closest resemblance to steve rogers in his brown jacket)
(source: from google image)

But then, when i uploaded the pics here i just realise, i should use different face. captain america don't have moustache!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, do you know of anyone that is selling brand new playset of captain america?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there. is it set number 6865 Captain America's Avenging Cycle? Hm,, i try lowyat and mudah but cannot find any… i'll try ask my friend okay?

    ReplyDelete

Need to add an image? Use this code [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]